Older women are becoming more and more artistic when it comes to their looks. In this post, let us talk about short haircuts for older women that make them smarter and younger than their age.
We can always look trendy and smart despite our age. Older women tend to prefer shorter haircuts than younger women who prefer a long and bouncy hair. Older women prefer shorter hair because it is really comfortable and appropriate for the age, plus it is really easy to maintain and style.
Women like to age gracefully and a smart hairstyle helps achieve that goal. There are many known hairstylists who market their work on social media. Here are classy short hairstyles that older women can sport to appear fairly youthful and trendy.
Classy Short Hairstyles for Older Women
1. The Pixie Cut. This short haircut is a popular choice for older women. Style this classic cut with choppy layers to give it more texture and volume.
2. Short Layered Bob. Many women love this short bouncy haircut. The layered cut gives extra body for women who have straight hair. Style it with a curling iron using a large barrel to flip out the ends.
3. Angled Cut. This short haircut is great with ash brown color. The angled accentuates the curved edges of the face and brings more focus to the point of the chin.
4. Short Layered Bob with Bangs. This short haircut is popularly known as the mom bob. The best style for busy moms. It is easy to style with just a blower and just by running the hair through the fingers. Go for a combination of ash blond and brown color for a more modern look.
5. The Straight Bob Haircut with Bangs. This hairstyle is sleek and age-defying, cut straight below the chin and the bangs angled at one side. It perfectly frames the face and brings out a radiates a youthful look.
There are many other short hairstyles that are artsy and at the same time comfortable for older women. While other women are scared to cut the hair short, rest assured that there are many styling effects that can be done to short and even long pixies.
Watch the video below for more: short haircut styles for older women.
Hair Tutorial – How to Style a Longer Pixie Cut